Good evening and welcome!
I hope to share a variety of tidbits about preserving, Mediterranean and middle Eastern baking and homemade cheese making...The following is today's make- raspberry and apple jam!
- 1 Kilo of sweet apples
- 350 grams of raspberries
- 1 kilo of sugar
- Fresh juice from half a medium lemon
- Wash, core and quarter the apples
- Cook apples until soft in 1 litre of water
- Add the sugar and raspberries and keep on a 'rolling boil' for 20 minutes
- Lower heat and begin testing for a 'set'
- Ladle into sterilised, hot jars and seal